Skills And Tools:
To plan, execute and finalize all projects in the 6th of October zone through communicating and facilitating between projects’ managers, head office and other stakeholders in order to complete projects within the set time, quality and budget.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the Tender and Operations teams and other teams in the central office to plan, schedule and coordinate project activities, identify and allocate resources, identify materials’ plan for mobilization and advise on the overall project methodology in order to set expectations and systems of each project completion deadlines.
- Decide on subcontractors’ selection and negotiate terms and conditions in the agreement and execution phases in order to keep effective relationship management with external providers.
- Manage and monitor the schedule baseline considering the engineering, procurement, financial and construction activities in order to maintain the progress and accomplish all simultaneous projects’ targets.
- Set up and maintain cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures to ensure reduction of material waste and saving of resources.
- Conduct weekly meetings with project managers, staff and clients in order to report progress and handle issues.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports to maintain updated information of each project.
- Manage variation proposals and drawings, and study inventory and initiate change requests when necessary in response to meeting clients’ requests.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve issues, such as work procedures, complaints, and projects’ implementation problems.
- Inspect or review each project to monitor compliance with building and safety standards and codes, and other regulations.
- Implement an investigation system to all projects in cases of damages, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Communicate projects’ plans and contracts’ terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Manage supplies or materials to complete all projects promptly.
- Manage the close-out phase in terms of scheduling demobilization, testing and commissioning, generating certificates, drafting as built drawings and operation manuals, variation orders and overall compensation of the project in order to successfully and profitably conclude all projects in portfolio.
- Conduct technical interviews to potential professionals and personnel to secure a sufficient supply of work force to all projects portfolio and considering the relocations and transfers of calibers.
- 15-20 years of experience