Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate and initial follow-up on medical cases classification before their initial examination and evaluation.
- Responsible for facilitating medical services provided through the foundation with the cases department on daily basis.
- Follow up on the medicine plan for the cases - necessary guidance for medical services-dealing with cases medical decisions' continous changes or any updates can facilitate cases' services plan.
- Work to provide necessary services for emergency cases.
- Follow up the priority of the necessary external medical authorities and the quality of their services according to the need required for the cases.
- Work to develop medical services provided to cases.
- Provide the necessary reports on the provided medical services and cases
- Follow-up on cases after providing the medical service and make a report on the quality of service provision and the extent of patients' satisfaction with it.
- Participate in raising the efficiency and improving the performance of colleagues from the medical networking department (call center and admins) and introducing medical terms and commonly used services.
- Adequate flexibility in implementing the proposals and the medical networking department development plan.
• Follow-up on external medical events (eg.. new projects.. grants..) that would serve the objectives of the organization
• Work with different departments on the same field level to ensure the implementation of medical events and programs.
• Make periodic visits to the cases kept in the guest house and prepare reports of their medical needs, if any.
• Conduct field visits to the parties proposed to contract with, submitting a report on their readiness to provide the required services, and classifying them according to the scoring evaluation report..
• Conduct field visits to the actual contracting parties to measure the seriousness of service provision and its follow-up.
-Make home visits to the cases kept by the Foundation in the medical entities and submitting actual report on the medical status of the patient.
- Bachelor degree in Medicine.
- 2 years of experience in Medical approvals and medical transactions .
- 4 years of experience overall
- Nurse (Dental Assistant) - Zamalek, Cairo11 days ago
- Administrative Assistant - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Sales Coordinator - Real Estat... - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Visa Consultant - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Chairman Personal Assistant / ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Marketing Administrator - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Medical Representative - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Product Specialist - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Medical Representative - All G...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt21 days ago
- Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza20 days ago
- Project Manager -Translation C...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Clinic NurseConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Medical Rep.Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago