Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experienced top-notch senior Frontend developer to grow with our dev team.
- The role is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing Tech company.
- Your Mission is to Work with our development team to improve our growing software ecosystem and figure out how best to improve our product for our customers through new features and capabilities that will be used.
Taking over this position gives you the opportunity to heavily practice a wide span of essential software engineering skills on various levels of value and complexity. It's a great chance to level-up your career game, and exercise mastery of very important topics and areas needed to build scalable systems.
- It also gives you the opportunity to build a stronger and more structured frontend team as the business grow.
In our company, we are invested in talent. We look into the intrinsic value of an individual, grasp their potential, assess their capacity to actualize it, and provide them with the framework to do so.
- Being an essential part of the business requirements analysis, which is very coupled to discovery, we need the vision of what's doable, and its cost.
- Enable seamless release process minimizing VCS bottlenecks to maintain frontend environments and versions.
- Participate in discussions with the backend team to collaboratively come up with the optimum API design to be consumed by all our clients.
- Code reviews.
- Impact analysis for change requests.
- Maintain proper software documentation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues
- Write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with GIT
- Basic understanding of how GraphQL works
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and performance optimization skills
- Adequate knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
Our Culture-fit Persona and Mindset
- Having the self-motivation to excel.
- Getting excited to solve problems and tackle challenges.
- Keen on adding value.
- Has the right blend between technical expertise and employability.
- Open-minded, flexible, and adaptable.
- Being teachable.
- Having ownership towards the product and the business logic by contributing to it with opinion constructive feedback.
- Having ownership towards the code base; maintaining its well-being and assuring its sanity.
- Having straight priorities that helps make more sound judgement in technical decisions to be made.
- Exceptional design skills.
- Exceptional communication skills on all business levels; subordinates, peers, and superiors.