Senior Digital Marketing SpecialistPosted 26 days ago
62Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
- Propose ideas to Improve the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create & monitor paid campaigns on social & digital media platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry as well Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
- Prepare accurate reports on our digital marketing campaign’s overall performance using advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with multiple teams inside & outside the organization to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies & product promotions.
- Oversee and manage all contests, activations, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Retail Experience is a MUST
- Great problem solving skills, organization skills & Great communication skills
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe illustrator & Photoshop
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Experience working with a content management & Copywriting
- Strong project management skills & Multitasking
- Certifications in Google Adwords and other social media certifications are preferred but not required.