Skills And Tools:
- Manage the day to day transactions that include assurance of proper documentations flow and proper accounting treatments are in place.
- Ensure accounting and transaction approvals are in line with the company policies.
- Responsible for managing and building the relationship of the company with the banks.
- Manage the facilities and credit levels of the company and handle all the process of facilities renewal with all banks.
- Responsible for reviewing the contracts and agreements with the banks to make sure it meets the company’s goals.
- Reconcile bank balances with statements of accounts received from all banks.
- Submit regular reports of the present financial situation such as cash flow reports and overdraft positions on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for checking and analyzing credit interest, bank charges in complying with the rates and fees agreed upon with banks.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements (cash flow management) on monthly basis.
- Ensure that all bank transactions recorded and maintained in the ERP system.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Handle cash management of operations by handling the daily cash transactions.
- Forecast of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements if needed.
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis with the provision of relevant information and report.
- Ensure that the bank's accounting practices, classifications, and reporting adheres to compliance and regulatory standards.
- Handle all bank transactions, & official correspondence, memos, & letters.
- Perform other financial responsibilities as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting- preferred English section.
- 6-10 years of experience in treasury accounting/cash management is needed.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the Import field is a MUST.
- Deep experience in bank credit facilities.
- Familiar with different rules & regulations of CBE and other financial institutions.
- Familiar with different types of bank forms, contracts, trade finance and bank guarantee of credit.
- Advanced knowledge of treasury risks, hedging strategies, cash management, and payment methods.
- Experience in dealing with ERP accounting systems is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of English written and spoken.
- Perfect communication skills, strong presentation skills and Analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia6 days ago