Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary Connected to USD exchange rate
- Employees Share Ownership Program
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
You're passionate about facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings, and it’s important for you to be comfortable with conflicts. Bringing positive communication because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together, you are also passionate about estimating and planning. You're extremely well organized and can balance multiple tasks and competing priorities. You're also driven to be a good coach in Agile practices. You're an experienced Scrum Master, who serves his team members before considering himself.
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for employee training and development
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem solving ability
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Ability to work well within a team, and independently, and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
Trufla Technology is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the "Apply Now" button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below:
- Senior Web Developer - Magento... - Maadi, Cairo22 days ago
- Java Backend Developer - On-si... - Maadi, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Solution Architect - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Software Engineer. - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Application Developer / Low-co... - 6th of October, Giza15 days ago
- Application Support Engineer (... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza15 days ago
- Project Planner & Document con... - Ain Sokhna, Suez21 hours ago
- Product Manager - Downtown, Cairo2 months ago
- Java Developer - San Stefano, Alexandria2 months ago
- Senior Scrum masterRoyal Cyber - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Software Project Manager-Scrum...Dafa - Haram, Giza23 days ago
- Scrum MasterFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza25 days ago
- Full stack developerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Product OwnerHuman Quality - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Developer (Asp Net Core...Streams - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Xamarin Developer-(onsi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Business Analyst3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin...Dexef - Quweisna, Monufya5 days ago
- Senior QC EngineerFlairsTech - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago