Skills And Tools:
- Instruct and Lead Membership sessions, Educational Camps, Workshops, introductory sessions or educational Competitions for students, and Deliver knowledge using STEAM educational approach.
- Asses the assigned students and write a detailed professional feedback for each student following their Assigned sessions with a maximum time limit of 24 hours.
- Model, deliver, and craft rich student-centered learning experiences with a combination of pedagogical skills, Technical skills in any of the specified Areas (Computer Science – Robotics – Graphic design) and a great sense of positive Teaching.
- Manage the classroom with the required session’s standards and Create a positive classroom culture that encourages positive instructor – student relationships, Deep Learning, Collaboration and Consistent Communication.
- Create and implement strategies for weaving STEAM experiences into multi-disciplinary curricula for students with an age that ranges between 6 – 17.
- Work in partnership with instructors and staff, modeling consistent effective teaching with technology, engagement, lesson plan design, use of technology, STEAM and online tools.
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of the connection between technology, and other fields of study.
- Answer and support Students questions, constantly evaluate and oversee their overall progress to enhance their knowledge and outputted work quality through session’s feedback, generating periodic Documented Evaluation Reports for updating student’s parents, group related instructors and upper management.
- Support parent’s technical / educational queries about the sessions content, sessions process and student’s progress with the help of the Team Leader Assigned.
- Co-generate evaluation documents for students finishing the specified membership levels.
- Testing curriculums quality with the Content Development Members, suggesting technical edits, updating the Content development team with different content applications within different educational sessions and Adding Exercises and effective educational materials to the content based on the sessions feedback and Learning experience
- Must communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Has an excellent understanding of graphic design concepts and methodologies (both the theoretical and technical aspects of graphic design area).
- Has an artistic spirit, experienced with iterating processes and can appreciate and teach what a really good work of art means.
- A very good Experience working with Adobe Photoshop software.
- A very good Experience working with Adobe illustrator.
- Experience in sketching, crafting and performing hands on exercises to apply different Design concepts.
- Experience with concept design, branding using Adobe InDesign.
- UI Designer - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo18 hours ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago