Skills And Tools:
- ProCrew is a partner of LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics (Dubai), and a partner of Ocucon (UK), becoming the largest provider of video analytics services. We believe that success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people.
- We are looking for an Integration Technician Lead who will be responsible for assisting in the installation of cell deployments providing remote and onsite support. This role requires a combination of engineering know-how, problem solving, curiosity, innovation, leadership, and communication What You'll Do.
- Develop, test, and final implementation of robotic automation systems
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience while tackling field service requests
- Provide input and feedback to team members to setup projects for success
- Identify lessons learned and propose continuous improvement
- Develop and implement solutions
- Evaluate existing components and systems to determine integration requirements
- Integration team leadership; mentoring, coaching, and educating team on best practices in integration design and development
- Monitor emerging technologies and plan for growth and long term success of the integration
- Manage the integration, analysis and assessment of plans and strategies across multiple projects
- Ensure that the final solutions meet organisational needs.
- Support the development of manufacturable, repeatable and high yielding processes.
- Partner with Engineering groups to identify critical unit processes.
- Create process flows that meet technical objectives of customer's programs.
- Prepare and present project reviews and summaries to customers.
- Provide reports and data-driven proposals to customers for process changes or performance improvement projects.
- Analyze metrology results and disposition lots based on data and pass/fail criteria.
- Assure that the manufactured products are in accordance with specifications and application requirements defined by Customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or in any relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent business and technical writing.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, negotiation, and analytical skills. Capable of leading teams and managing conflicts.
- Capable of managing cross-functional teams and multiple projects
- Working with Architectural design and application delivery.
- Leading efforts within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative, and waterfall, using blended resources.
- Demonstrating analytical thinking skills with the ability to identify, debug and resolve technical issues and experience with Lean IT principles and data-driven approaches.
- Orchestrating Microservices to create business APIs and REST API design and creation.
- Working with Cloud-based platforms and services (Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS); and,
- Interpreting and translating goals into technical specifications to drive technological change.
- Full Stack Senior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza8 days ago
- Full Stack Junior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza8 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (Fully Re...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago