Skills And Tools:
- Reviews purchasing and personnel transactions also processes customer electronic invoices.
- Reviews and processes routine accounting data for revenue and expenditures, reviews and reports financial transactions.
- Analyzes, reconciles, balances and maintain accounting records.
- Prepare financial analysis and reports
- Responsible for managing the Tax submission and tax audit of all legal entities to corporate / regulated authorities.
- Manage local internal taxes (VAT, Income, Payroll, stamp ... etc.) In compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage the electronic invoice project in the company and coordinate with service supplier to keep invoices submitted regularly.
- Proactively reviewing the new laws, regulations and authority instructions and applying the necessary in the company.
- Attend and facilitate proper processing of tax inspections and alignment on any tax risk and tax inspection with the management
- Coordinate with external advisor in preparing and submit TP studies and corporate annual return.
- Manage and ensure the existence of all documents and keep the database of customers and vendors up to date
- Bachelor degree of Commerce.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent Ms Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in dealing with government websites, taxes and insurances
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Accountant for a Pharmacy in N...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago