Skills And Tools:
Responsible for creating, implementing, and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace by developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online activities to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Develop and implement the Marketing communication strategy, ensuring the strategy is reflected through all elements of the marketing mix - the technical product portfolio and communications.
- Ensure that all parts of the strategy are aligned at corporate level.
- Monitor the performance of brands.
- Develop and implement strategies to meet key performance indicators.
- Work with Product Marketing teams to analyze the performance of key areas, to prioritize mediums in terms of spend and to measure spend effectiveness.
- Responsible for the ongoing guidance and coaching for the marketing planning process for the brands within the marketing plan, Technical Program/Portfolio Management
- Assist in the design of the technical development program based on true consumer insights.
- Providing guidance to the marketing communications team.
- Work with channels sales managers to develop plans to leverage product promotions to increase sales and market share.
- Create and manage the marketing budget in close collaboration with the product marketing and sales teams.
- Monitor the current communication material in the market.
- Develop further the communication campaign strategy and communication.
- Lead on the development of the promotional strategy.
- Manage all external agencies development.
- Plan and implement creative, effective tactics that differentiate the product from the competition and align with the marketing communications strategy.
- Identify the most effective communication channels to reach relevant target segment.
- Implement campaigns using marketing tactics such as collateral, print advertising, social media, digital advertising, websites, sms, internal and external shop branding etc.).
- Develop materials, presentations and other marketing communications for launches, campaigns, and events.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, measuring, and improving communication plans for supporting sales initiatives for achieving business objectives.
- Researching, identifying, and selecting external marketing communications service providers and defining quality and delivery targets for externally assigned activities, monitoring ongoing progress, and resolving issues.
- Defining key targets and quality metrics for marketing communications initiatives and reviewing and evaluating results upon completion of the activities.
- Developing and maintaining digital content and media strategy and structure representing the complete portfolio and value propositions in a consistent and qualitative way for ensuring maximum sales support.
- Excellent writing and project management skills.
- Strong research, analytics, and reporting capability
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Creative/critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Females Only.
- Age not exceeding 35 years.
- Fluent in English.