Skills And Tools:
ServerHub is one of America’s fastest-growing a global bare metal public cloud and cloud application hosting service. ServerHub provides cloud services that help to deploy and scale infrastructure across 9+ regions.
We are a startup company so that means we work hard and play hard! We’re a fast-growing, customer-centric, and fun INC 500 ranked company. Our goal is to create an unforgettable experience for our customers by providing top notch customer support, topped with a global top tier network of carriers connected to us.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for problem solvers who can think outside the box and aren’t afraid of going the extra mile. We need people who can help scale our network across the internet.
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our team that can help to design, configure, implementing and maintaining the ServerHub network from the Internet backbone to our physical servers. This position interfaces directly with our data center staff, Network engineers and development teams to ensure our platform and features have scalable network architectures and that will provide a stable infrastructure to our customers.
If you're looking for a Network Engineering job to challenge your skills while working with top of the line equipment and manage a large network with huge scaling requirements and modern design, this job is for you.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU :
- Experience troubleshooting datacenter networks.
- Experience working on, building, and troubleshooting worldwide backbone networks.
- Experience working with Juniper equipment (eg. QFX, MX and EX Routers)
- Solid understanding of network hardware especially Juniper, Arista, Cisco, and Mellanox devices
- Experience working with L2/L3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP, VRRP, BBR, MPLS
- Experience with AS Path Filtering, BGP Communities, BGP Blackholing, Policy-Based Routing
- Experience with BGP TE (Traffic Engineering) MPLS TE and RSVP TE
- Experience building out peering and working with transit
- Understanding of overlay and underlay networking concepts
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY :
- Building out new network infrastructure to our new regions remotely around the world
- Monitor and make sure that our existing network is running optimally.
- Troubleshoot and provide support to customers who are experiencing network related issues
- Troubleshooting alerts as well as participating in our on-call rotation
- Working closely with other teams within the infrastructure to build modern network features for our platform
- Help optimize and automate our network
- Work with providing a stable network to both physical and virtualization cloud servers
- BSc/BA in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 6 to 10 years of Industry related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or System Administrator
- Professional Certifications ( CCNA,CCNP,CCIE,CCPN Data Center)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR, NX-OS)
- Preferably with Juniper Certifications like JNCIS & JNCIP-ENT
- Have a excellent knowledge in SDN , SD WAN , and Cloud Computing
- Good English Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Amenable to work in rotating schedule or flexible time
- Network EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago