Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the management and operations of Quick Oil Center
- Develop technical and sales strategies in coordination with Technical
- Manager and Business Development manager for QOC business development
- Monitor and reorder all the products stock to maintain products availability for the service operations needs
- Monitor and arrange the required tools for all the QOC service operations
- Manage the necessary stock and accounting documentation and report to the head office
- Maintain the QOC image and cleanliness to reflect the brand quality.
- Lead the technician’s team to achieve targeted job responsibilities and KPIs
- Entry of detailed customer information on CRM and ERP for data management
- Generate, develop and manage cooperation opportunities with key accounts
- Reflect organization core values and culture among team members and customers
- Mechanical or Mechatronic engineer graduate
- High communication skills
- Males only.
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago