Skills And Tools:
About the Job:
Caduceus Lane MENA is recruiting an experienced Operations Business Analyst who will be responsible for structuring and deployment of analytics-driven operations and streamlining business intelligence to the company operations and alignment to the company’s strategic business growth, operational expansion and geographical markets’ development. Identify, distinguish, and analyze operational management components in the assurance of operational resources optimization and ecosystem procedures value maximization, capitalizing on high-level analytical and quantitative skills.
Common responsibilities include strategic operations analysis, identifying performance trends, scanning business trends, reviewing operational effectiveness parameters, operational-financial analyses with value-driven business interpretation and trends projections.
Successful candidates shall have strong leadership skills and influence techniques to down cascade the business engagement of all stakeholders and stimulate a structured shared purpose of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capacity and capability to structure, deploy and sustain an Analytics-Driven Operations Management.
- Establishment of the business intelligence across the organization using direct and indirect professional influence techniques with all relevant stakeholders
- Mastery of operations equation variables with the value to systematic planning for operations mindset shift for analytics-driven decision making.
- Proven practical experience with business analysis methodologies and operation management frameworks
- Develop and drive business analysis capabilities, recommending changes to improve and influence decision making
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem, and then make recommendations for business improvement
- Carry out research, analysis, and present professional interpretations as a decision-making guide, operations improvement milestones and structure operation growth planning.
- Strategic operation plan execution across different divisions and in cooperation with different departments’ management in identify optimal opportunity statements.
- Synthesize data-analysis driven business insights, professional recommendations and business reports to upper management.
- Strategic liaising with leading management domains across financial management, commercial management and human resources management
- Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with functional leaders across the organization
- Develop a good working knowledge of the business goals, priorities, and processes for the relevant business areas.
- Design, validate, and clearly document efficient to-be business processes that align with our target operating model, behaviors, and values.
- Plan, design and manage departmental operating procedures and cross-department business processes serving operations strategic direction and continuous improvement plan
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is highly preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in a professional business environment
- Structure business models formulation, supported by strategic thinking skills
- Fluent English and Arabic language proficiency (verbal and written)
- Experienced in advanced matrix business models with multiple variable operational ecosystems.
- Ability to drive components of large multi-functional projects and long-term phased plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Leading planning skills and systematic business mentality
- A well-organized and detail-oriented mindset with an eagerness to grow
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in data analysis skills using most updated business analysis methodologies
- Ability to handle complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts
- Professional operational mapping capacity with promising management leadership competencies
- Strong quantitative skills empowered by advanced analytical methodologies, statistics validation techniques and operations performance effectiveness projections
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago