Skills And Tools:
- Perform day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the junior engineers and supervisors.
- Organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Enforce health, safety and sustainability policies.
- Prepare daily status report to present zone performance and obstacles need to solve.
- Coordinate with Quality Control Department schedule of inspections/tests and take any corrective action if required.
- Study zone drawings in order to prepare Material, Equipment and Man-hours requirements list based on project priorities and time schedule.
- Coordinate with technical office to make sure about the right implementation of the shop drawings on site.
- Coordinate and organize the ongoing activities with other trades executed in the same area.
- Reviewing the shop drawings and AS built from technical office.
- Check and handover all subcontractor work to QA/Qc Department.
- Plans the resources for execution of work with junior engineers and supervisors to meet different deadlines.
- Control and Monitor the Material Wastage.
- Control and Monitor the Subcontractors and the in-house Workers Productivity.
- Monitoring progress of the project & oversee the running operations of the construction project & make sure that it will meet the deadline.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Bachelor degree of Engineering Civil
- Very Good/Good English (written and spoken)
- Site Engineer (Civil) - Alexan...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria5 days ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Construction Civil EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Civ...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria5 days ago
- Civil Design EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Architect Site Engineer - For ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago