Skills And Tools:
- Search for new clients services in a designated sector and identify new opportunities for business.
- Assists the business development team in opening new markets and deals’ closure.
- Consolidate and maintain professional relationship with project owners, consultants, engineers, and contractors to achieve the department’s targets, objectives and goals.
- Collaborate with business unit team to understand client requirements and provide sales support.
- Negotiate and manage conflicts using different approaches.
- Create long-term relationships with clients.
- Prepare market analysis report and needed actions, monthly reports and sales forecast report to the direct manager.
- Meeting sales target that assigned for the sales team.
- Review and modify monthly plan of sales team
- Ensure controlling of all projects and clients registered in its database and to get the most appropriate time management.
- Engineering Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales/Business Development experience out of 3 years in Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in EPC projects is an asset.
- Business Development Specialis...THE Architects, Planners & Civil Engineers Consultancy Firm - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Business Developer - Media Pro...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago