Skills And Tools:
The Quality Assurance Supervisor ( contact center ) reports to the Quality Assurance & Training Manager. Supervise a group of Quality Assurance Representatives who are responsible for Quality Assurance evaluations for inbound call center as well as administrative functions. This position partners with the QA Representatives to ensure that the overall quality of the customer experience meets company and partner expectations.
*Partner with team supervisors and leads to ensure agents meet corporate and partner key performance indicators (KPI s).
*Develop action plans to drive improvement (provide base line statistics and reporting showing the effectiveness of action plan).
*Monitor and evaluate QA Rep performance for consistency in adherence to company guidelines and provide direct feedback to representatives regarding strengths and weaknesses.
*Mentor and coach representatives by providing constructive analysis of their work and measurable performance improvement goals that enhance the customer experience.
*Maintain department reporting of QA scores and trending.
*Collaborate with trainers and QA Reps to establish a positive team environment that supports and reinforces best-in-class customer service practices.
*Ensure that all QA Representatives are meeting statistical targets and provides action plans for those that fall below expectations.
*Manage productivity goals, staffing, scheduling and daily tasks.
*Maintain proper documentation of call performance and associated corrective measures as applicable.
*Coordinate issue resolution for all levels of escalated issues.
*Make recommendations to management regarding the development of policies and procedures; identify and implement processing efficiencies; identify trends and continuing education opportunities.
*Lead calibration sessions and breakout training sessions as needed.
*fluent German & English speakers.
*Bachelor's degree in Business, or field related to the products being developed required.
*experience in a previous Quality Assurance position (preferably in a call center/sales environment) or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Proficient with computer applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
*Ability to drive results and lead team to excellence.
- Quality Control Engineer for M... - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira1 month ago
- Quality Assurance Section Head - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Software Quality Control LeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago
- Quality Engineer Liaison - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- QA - IPC Section headRameda - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistSafa International Travel - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Senior Continues Improvement S...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Stint EG - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- YouTube Quality assuranceInjaz Digital - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Quality AssuranceITS - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- Senior SoftwareTesting Enginee...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Software QC/QA Specialist (on-...Union Coop - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Senior Quality Assurance - Sof...Tqniat Lab L.L.C - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago