Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to plan and supervise a project in Egypt from start to finish. The Construction Manager will organise and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Work planning and overseeing the purchase of necessary materials and equipment.
Monitor subcontractors, check materials and supervise quality control.
Ensure that the project is delivered on time and on budget and agreed standards.
Verify design documents with architects and surveying engineers.
Maintain the application of health and safety regulations and periodic inspections to ensure that the rules are followed.
Communicate regularly, attend meetings with clients.
Direct communication with consultants, contractors, supervisors, and others involved in the project.
Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur while working on the project.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Port Construction Manager (Ten...Confidential Company - Safaga, Red Sea22 days ago
- Technical Office Manager (Offi...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo26 days ago
- WFH Architectural designerConfidential Company - Basildon, United Kingdom14 days ago
- Accounting Manager / Construct...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago