Skills And Tools:
- Build and maintain Company social media presence.
- Execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site & social media and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty.
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product, listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand, and competition.
- Collaborates with E-Commerce Manager to review selling for online channels and continues to review strategies to maximize sales and SEO optimization.
- Assist in ensuring all products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site.
- Sending SMS for the customers using bulk.
- Update marketing team with consumer’s feedback through review and consumer insights.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Content Management and copy writing.
- Working with writers and designers.
- Negotiating with advertising sales agents to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
- Managing budgets and monitoring campaigns costs and ROI metrics.
- Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-through rates, engagements, customer conversion rate.
- Pull and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
- Share case studies and best practices with global listening community of social media analysts.
- Implement listening queries in social media collection tools to monitor the specific online conversation in target relevant sites.
- Measure the effectiveness of client social media campaigns
- Bachelor Degree from well know university
- 3 years of experience as E- Commence Manager. (Preferable in Retails)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and trends for solutions and recommendations
- Good presentation skills
- Good level of numeric and analytical skill
- Proven (by results) expertise in digital marketing management
- Substantial experience in managing media and creative agencies
- Experience in shaping and executing social media campaigns
- Fluency in digital analytics
- Preferred Career Experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders
- High communication skills ability
- ERP system experience (Odoo Preferred)
- Experience in Magento platform (Preferred but not required)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite is required (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- English proficiency
- Preferred Nasr City Resident
- Media Buyer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Performance Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Media Buyer - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Haram, Giza5 days ago
- Front End Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Video Content Editor - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Social Media Buyer - Smouha, Alexandria5 days ago