Skills And Tools:
Note: English fluency is a must.
- We are hiring a multi-talented and multitasking, self-motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude who has experience in assisting highly sophisticated executives.
- As an Executive Assistant, you will work closely with an executive director to provide one-to-one administrative support. You will play a pivotal role in helping him to make the best use of his time with administrative and secretarial tasks.
- The candidate will shadow the director, acting as his right hand for professional matters, helping them and acting on their behalf in many aspects; from recruitment, document management, contracts, expenses, and follow-up, to managing all kinds of employee affairs.
- The candidate will handle the coordination of the director's matters, such as travel and logistics. The candidate must have a track record in coordinating with senior and junior staff in multiple remote locations.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work effectively under pressure, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external parties
- Organize and present information timely and accurately
- Organize the director’s calendar and arrange meetings and timely reminders
- Anticipate issues before they happen and plan option-based contingencies
- Skillfully manage complex and short noticed travel and logistics
- Record daily expenses and prepare reports
- Type minutes and collaborate verbally and in writing with external parties – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Maintain office filing (physically and electronically)
- Prior experience with Google Docs, Sheets, etc
- Knowledge of Odoo or similar systems is an advantage
- Keep the director aware and alert of meetings, tasks and deadlines
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, clients, government agencies and other parties
- Handle miscellaneous tasks to support the director, eg. completing some corporate governance reporting, conducting research, and making visits to other companies or agencies to arrange and coordinate
- Candidates can apply from all OVER EGYPT
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- Admin SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo15 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Customer Care Agent - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo - Rehab City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Supervisor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Property ConsultantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Real Estate Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- IT Sales Executive - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago