Skills And Tools:
- Prepare/review reinforcement/rebar placing drawings of structures for field personnel use
- Create bar lists for rebar fabrication
- Reviewing and analyzing the project documents and identifying drawing and specification conflict, insufficient information and missing dimensions while contributing ideas to enhance project productivity and cost efficiency
- Preparing reinforcing quantity takeoffs and estimates as required
- Assisting in the coordination and developing of reinforcing steel delivery schedules with field supervisors
- Notifying project management of changes
- Deal with special projects and completes other managerial duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience and great knowledge in reinforced concrete.
- Previous experience 3 - 7 Years.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Structural Detailing (ASD).
- Experience in rebarCAD detailing software preferred.
- Very Good command of English language.
- Technical Office Engineer - St...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt22 hours ago