Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the implementation of Finance and Supply chain modules
- Analysis and identification of customer needs, objectives, and business requirements.
- Participate in all aspects of implementation project life cycle.
- Responsible for configuring and preparing the customization specs for the Microsoft Dynamics solution to achieve the business requirements.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements and defining the actions must take and the expected outcomes.
- Coordinating & testing Integration with other applications
- Prepare Project documentation regarding to 365 functionality and business needs.
- Work effectively with other support team and help Desk team to resolve customer issues regarding fast respond, reliability and availability.
- Provide training to client’s key and end users
- 2-4 years experience
- Finance and Supply chain modules is a must and Retail is Preferred
- Very good English commands and language skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to build, inspire and work in teams
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Middleware Engineer - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Presales Engineer (Fren... - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Technical Writer - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior RPA Developer/ RPA Cons... - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Pyt... - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Software Delivery Admin - Smart Village, Giza6 days ago
- UI Developer - Obour City, Cairo1 day ago
- Technical Support (Call Center... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago