Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Testing and Commissioning EngineerforOne of the Saudi Companies specializing in Construction and electrical/electronic manufacturinglocated in Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and networks by embarking on this opportunity!
- Manage all laboratory equipment associated with maintenance standards.
- Analyze test results to specifications and test objectives and develop equipment to streamline testing processes.
- Perform various kinds of over the product during the production process and after the product is finished.
- Manage protection and control relays of electrical substations (distance, differential, and simple protection relays)
- Manage electrical substations protection and control schematic.
- Manage power equipment’s test (power transformer, power cable CT, VT, CB, etc.)
- Preparing work instructions document and preparing protocols for validation of reports
- Follow and maintain compliance with safety and environmental standards
- Improve data-driven products and statistical analysis of data.
- Determine test improvement requirements and coordinate with procurement to determine required equipment and tools
- communicate with the product development team, test technician, and support personnel
- Provide suggestions and directions to employees.
- Analyzing results and documenting various reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Testing Engineer in the industry for construction.
- Experience in protection and control relays of electrical substations.
- Experience in electrical HV & EHV substations protection and control schematic.
- Experience in power equipment’s test.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Competitive salary.
- Transportation &n Housing Allowances
- Top established company to work for.
- Great Learning Opportunities.
- Working in creative a mood.