Skills And Tools:
- Handle support requests and help them solving issues related to WordPress, WP themes, plugins, and hosting issues through various support channels.
- Write technical documentation and FAQ whenever required
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- Utilize your deep understanding of the WP library and other common practices to produce great WP-based products
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin.
- Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Experience as a WordPress Developer from 1 to 3 years .
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Very good understanding of PHP back-end development
- PHP Developer.Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago