- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The quality technical lead is responsible for the customer satisfaction through the quality of releases and projects deliverables based on the understanding of customer business domain
- Understands and follows the testing process defined within the organization.
- Ensures the conformance to the processes within the project.
- Reviews and updates/create test cases documents created by juniors.
- Contributes in estimate meetings and discuss estimate with project managers.
- Performs functional/nonfunctional testing whether in house or onsite.
- Logs the bugs to the bug tracking system.
- Follows up on issues and bugs to improve the quality of the customer deliverables.
- Analyzes and tracking bug counts, closure rate, and rejection rate.
- Ensures closing the fixed issues and bugs on the “Bug tracking system"
- Reviews the requirements documents and develops defect report or post issues using bug tracking tool.
- Follow up on juniors and senior
- Train other resources
- Participates in deciding the required resources.
- Participates in assigning resources for projects.
- Participates in task assignment, and follows-up of less senior resources
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
ASSET Technology Group is a leader in providing solutions that enable businesses and service providers to transform and automate their daily operations. We are committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most trusted, advanced and dependable solutions in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asset Technology Group