- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Omron was established by Kazuma Tateishi in 1933 (as the Tateisi Electric Manufacturing Company) and incorporated in 1948. Omron's primary business is the manufacture and sale of automation components, equipment and Healthcare devices.
See all Careers and Jobs at Omron HealthCurve
Omron Healthcare Europe B.V....