Skills And Tools:
This person uses expertise and experience to product development work on a wide variety of web projects. Working with confidence and professionalism, they will maintain high standards ensuring the quality of web development services delivered to our clients.
With responsibility for the quality of work they produce, they will be accountable for the delivery of projects according to agreed timescales as well as ensuring code is well constructed, secure, and suitable for the specific application.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and implement project management practices
- Create website back-ends and web services using open-source technologies, particularly PHP.
- Integrate back-ends with existing front-ends, using HTML / CSS / AJAX as needed
- Participate in the development process from specification and design through build to testing, release, and maintenance.
- Break down problems into viable actionable chunks, and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Deliver projects according to agreed timescales.
- Handle some basic website-related administrative duties, e.g. SSL and DNS management.
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Monitor development activities and report project progress.
- Manage, mentor, and provide technical guidance/support to project teams.
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies. HR & Admin Department.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
- Good foundation in programming skills, with strong skills in at least one language.
- 4-6 years of experience in creation of web applications.
- Excellent understanding of PHP frameworks (laravel).
- Experience of server-side programming for web.
- Knowledge of PHP and ability to self-teach as required on the job, with support from the Technical Director.
- Analytical and methodical with strong problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, with a desire to learn and expand knowledge.
- Self-starter able to make progress with minimal supervision seeks help when required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solver, specifically within the domain of software development
- Enjoys programming
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in the software stack, and familiarity with risk mitigation strategies
- Diligent with time management
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- PHP Developer - Maadi, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Senior Frontend JS Developer- ... - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer (.NET...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (UX/U...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago
- Senior PHP Full Stack Develope...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Software EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago