- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Management Consulting Transportation
About this Company
SYSTRA is an international engineering and consulting group specializing in rail (passenger and freight) and public transport.
See all Careers and Jobs at SYSTRA
SYSTRA is known worldwide for its expertise in rail engineering, from light & mass transit rail to high speed rail.