- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
- Provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity.
- Analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Analyzing current and past Hotels financial data and performance
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and projections for senior management
- Monitoring ongoing hotel operation, performance, positioning, sales activities and revenue management
- Conducting detailed market research and hotels benchmarking tools
- Evaluating current capital expenditures
- Monitoring the FF&E budgets
- Evaluating ROI of CAPEX
- Attending monthly meetings with hotels management
- Assisting in the preparation of comprehensive asset reviews
- Assisting in the Analysis and review of legal and contractual documents
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Responsible of team logistics and meetings preparation
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Beyond the ancient sites and bustling cities of Egypt lies the country’s most precious treasure: the Red Sea Coast. For years, people from all over have flocked to its coral reefs, blue waters and pure sandy beaches, considered the best in the world. With intoxicating natural...
See all Careers and Jobs at Somabay