- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Path Solutions is looking to hire for Software Maintenance & Support Consultant for our development center in Cairo , Egypt.
- Responsible for implementation of core banking solution at customer’s sites.
- Responsible for maintenance and support of our core banking solution.
- Functional and Technical Analysis of our Proprietary Software’s specific features
- Technical Analysis of the performance problems in our Proprietary Software’s RDBMS in improving performance of the system.
- Provide training to our customers on our Proprietary Software (core banking).
- Fix the issues reported by client in their day-to-day operations.
- Work along with client closely, to monitor and troubleshoot any inconsistencies getting reported on our Proprietary Software on daily basis.
- Detailed analysis of the application trace log files to identify the possible cause of messages, missing columns and other type of issues.
- Performs Proprietary Software’s upgrade testing.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Qualifications and Competency Skills :
- Degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- The candidate should have programming and or software implementation and support experience from 3 to 5 yrs .
- The candidate should have programming experience in object oriented/ client server technologies and RDBMS.
- Should be able to write SQL statements.
About this Company
Path Solutions is a leading information technology solutions provider offering a broad, deep spectrum of Sharia-compliant, Riba-free and asset-backed integrated software solutions and services to the Islamic financial marketplace, covering the entire range of Islamic Banking,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Path-Solutions