Skills And Tools:
- Design, lead information security projects of varying size, scope, and technical complexity within the IT field under the supervision of Information Security Manager.
- Be a subject matter expert to other teams and assist as necessary on the design & implementation, of scalable security controls on the different IT nodes.
- Support the Information Security Manager in implementing and developing the Information Security Program
- Research and evaluate products and technologies to protect Etisalat's IT assets from the information security prospective and being capable of evaluating products/technologies independently
- Assist in the evaluation of different IT demand projects from the security side.
- Develop security training contents for IT and Technical department
- Participate in B2B consulting services regarding compliance and security portfolio
- Keep abreast of the latest threats and practices to address security exposures and threats and propose solutions.
- Audit against agreed security standards for infrastructure and applications security
- Evaluate and meet with security Vendors
- Test and reverse engineer mobile applications
- Conduct pentest activities on Etisalat IT assets and write detailed report that describes the finding and the proposed mitigation
- Research exploit mitigation techniques and tools
- Provide security consultation services for application, infrastructure and mobile applications
- Participate in writing the information security policies, standards, and guidelines for the Etisalat assets.
- Perform other information security related duties as assigned (capable of working unsupervised)
- Assisting in evaluating security technology proof of concepts engagements
- Research and assist in the evaluation of products and technologies to protect Etisalat's assets from the information security prospective
- Keep abreast of the latest threats and practices to address security exposures and threats
- Perform penetration testing and auditing activities under the supervision of the Information Security Manager
- Assisting in the development of the information security awareness program
- Customer Centricity Creates a positive customer experience
- Creates a positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys and touch points
- Innovation Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas, approaches and insights
- Operational Excellence Takes responsibility
- Accepts responsibility for outcomes of one's work; with focus on accurate high quality
- operations daily routine, processes and workflows.
- People Management Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects.
- Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Communications
- Very Good computer skills
- Fast learner and reader with the ability to understand diverse technologies
- Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Web Application Security Background
- Network Penetration Testing Experience
- Systems Penetration Testing Experience
- ISO 27001 and PCI compliance Background
- Reverse Engineering Skills
- Incident Handling Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Writing Skills
- 4+ years in (Network/ Application/ Systems) penetration testing or security assessment
- 4+ years in Security Engineering/ Consultancy experience
- Previous experience should be in one of the following areas: Network Security, Application Development, Information Security, System Administration, Mobile Penetration Experience, and Compliance Consultancy.
- B2B experience and customer front interactions experience.
- OSCP, GPEN or equivalent.
- Penetration Testing across (Systems, Network, Applications)
- Security Consultation
- Mobile Application Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Senior Magento Developer - Dokki, Giza5 days ago