- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Overtime
About the Job
- Recruitment specialist responsible for all recruitment functions including sourcing, interviewing, assessing, and hiring of all positions in different levels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that hiring needs are fulfilled as required in a timely manner.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and maintain updated CVs pipeline for OGTech branches.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Assess applicants’ relevant qualifications and conduct reference checks as needed.
- Schedule second and technical interviews with line managers and send feedback for applicants.
- Welcoming new employees, facilitating paperwork completion and processing, induction presentations.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports of recruitment efforts including new hires, titles, time to fulfill, for which position.
About this Company
OGTech, an affiliate of the highly acclaimed Osman Group, is a systems integration company specialized in providing RFID solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at OGTech "Osman Group"
We played a significant role in introducing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to the Middle East and North Africa...