- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record all expenses and revenues entries through computerized accounting system.
- Following company taxes and social insurance payments.
- Assist in deposit cash in or withdrawals from banks.
- Assist in monitoring current and projected cash outflow and inflow to ensure that there is sufficient cash to fund company operations.
- Reviewing bank statements.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Assist in Monitoring accounts to ensure payment and collections are due at time.
- Prepare tax forms in due dates.
- Maintain banking relationship.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...