- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Medical Insurance & Semi-Annual Bonus
About the Job
- When required, train team members on the recruitment process, including testing and evaluation phases and the on-going monitoring of our freelancers’ performance.
- Cooperate with Sales, Language Department and Operations to identify and contract suitable freelance vendors worldwide (translators, reviewers, and other language-related service providers) based on production requirements and corporate sourcing strategy.
- Provide guidance and consultancy to ensure operations and allocated projects are provided with the best possible vendor solutions, considering price, quality, availability and service.
- Continue to improve the Talent Management processes to ensure we work with the best talents in the market
- Constantly look for new recruitment sources
- Build lasting relationships with our worldwide vendors to ensure they feel valued and have a key contact for any questions or issues
- Responsible for ensuring that the information in our talent database is accurate and up to date.
- Act as the first escalation point for internal customers and for vendors.
- Negotiate price rates with vendors as needed on allocated account(s) on a yearly and/or project basis
- Tracking freelancers’ performance and working directly with the client & internal teams to overcome any performance issues
- Liaise directly between the PMs and freelance network to plan resources for upcoming projects, often with urgent deadlines
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group