Senior Sales Executive - Real Estate
On Real Estate
New Cairo, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commission & Allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Participate in setting sales and marketing plans and implementing them.
- Recruit qualified and experienced sales team, train and develop them.
- Setting targets for the team and achieving them.
- Perform outdoor visits to sites with clients & team members.
- Create a positive working environment in the office for all team members.
- Provide support and follow up for team members during the selling process.
- Building database of customers using different marketing channel to get sales leads.
- Setting long term and short term objectives in accordance with the Managing Director.
- Building system for sales and operations processes and assign regular tasks.
- Coordinate in property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Having professional connections with most of real estate companies.
- Locate and appraise undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- Review journals and websites to be up to date with the market and participate in meetings and seminars.
- Reporting to the Managing Director by sending weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- Professional studies of sales and marketing (preferable)
- 2+ years of experience in Real Estate is a must
- Excellent English & Arabic
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products and other needed tools for sales and operation.
- Must own a Car.
- Professional and initiative
- Hard worker and target oriented
- Self-motivated and positive
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High degree of organization and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for coaching and supporting team members
- Days off (Friday)
- Working hours: 10 AM - 5 PM
About this Company
Your best real estate company which help you to have your home easily with the best property consultants In New Cairo, Shikh Zayed, Sahel and El-Sokhna.
See all Careers and Jobs at On Real Estate
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.