This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of our organization or business.
- The title receptionist is attributed to the person who is employed by an organization to receive or greet any visitors, or clients and answer telephone calls.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures;
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company you will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- Offering administrative support across the organization (such as write word documents-preparing folders – preparing envelopes )
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Sending faxes.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badge
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Collage degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- The age up to 45years old.
- A CV with a photo is a must.
About this Company
Founded in 1999, QuadraTech for Information Technology is focusing on providing the Egyptian market, with the state-of-the-art emerging technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at QuadraTech for Information Technology
QuadraTech is uniquely positioned to assist corporate customers in the development and delivery of integrated...