This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The responsibilities of human resources specialists revolve around the recruitment and placement of employees; therefore, their job duties may range from screening job candidates and conducting interviews to performing background checks and providing orientation to new employees.
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Attracting applicants & creating a data base of CVs for applicants matching with the required criteria for the major jobs & continuously update this data base.
- Make first call for the interview to determine the time and date.
- Checking the completeness of all the hiring credentials & signing all the hiring documents including contract, social insurance form no 1, bank account application, medical care coverage form.
- Creating a finger print for the newly hired employees & completing all the data on the attendance system software.
- Data entry of the employees excuses, assignments & leaves request on the attendance system.
- Sending the bank account opening applications to the bank branch in the governorate & receiving the ATM & password then delivering them to the employee.
- Sending the medical care form to the Benefits Specialist in the head office to issue the medical card.
- Communicating with the medical care provider in all the approvals related to scans, labs, and operations.
- Finishing the clearance form for any resigned employee from all the supervisors & managers in the company.
- Handling all the issues related to social insurance office with all the needed documentations.
- Sending social insurance forms 1 & 6 to the head office for signature form the authorized person.
- Preparation for the training rounds which will be conducted in the company.
- Revising the undocumented transportation expenses & approving the payment based on transportation cost key.
- University degree in any field.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in HR field.
- HR Diploma or its equivalent is more preferable.
- Very good user of MS office.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Egyptian labor law.
- Good Data analysis and follow up skills.
- Good Problem solving and very good communication
About this Company
Founded in 1999, QuadraTech for Information Technology is focusing on providing the Egyptian market, with the state-of-the-art emerging technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at QuadraTech for Information Technology
QuadraTech is uniquely positioned to assist corporate customers in the development and delivery of integrated...