- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Summery :
- The import manager responsibilities include organizing import operations and ensuring that they are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- He/she also administrates and directs the transportation of commodities and products.
- He/she executes the roles and duties of a negotiator for the concerned organization and for the associates who import from different geographical destinations.
- He/she makes sure that all the commodities and products have been delivered properly and on time.
- An import manager makes sure that all the commodities are safe and sound and that the functional and operational price measures are adopted for delivering and transferring the same.
- On the basis of the kind of commodities and requirements of the customers, he/she arranges for delivery means that are of very good quality, effective and that ensure profits.
- He/she strategizes and organizes the best ways and means of conveyance by conducting intense investigations, in and around his/her organization.
An import manager executes the following key roles and responsibilities that are mentioned below:
- Investigating the specialized and technical needs in the management and administration of commodities and products that are sent for delivery from the organization.
- Making sure that all the commodities and products are arranged properly and then dispersed.
- Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Receiving, formulating and verifying the required papers needed to make sure that the needs of the federal and practicable administrative units or other organizational bodies are adhered to.
- Administrating the transfer of commodities and products as per the particularities of the clients and making sure that the targets of the organization are achieved.
- Coping up and communicating with the third parties indulging in these functional operations and paying and compiling the cash in lieu of the clients.
- Administrating and supervising the workings and undertakings of the workers in the import section of the organization and handling the interactions with the clients and sellers.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
- Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
- Collaborating with the providers and stock list programmers and strategizes and making sure that the global products and commodities get transferred properly within the given time frame.
- Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
- Ensuring that he/she receives superior quality freight charges per unit on a regular basis.
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
- Approving and enforcing the application of alterations and modifications, if and when needed.
- Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods for clients and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with movers or transporters.
- Supervising, overseeing and enforcing trade safety for different protection plans, ensuring that all these are done in agreement with the client methods and processes and upholding the same.
- Conducting investigations for different sections of the organization for import and export judicial rules, regulations and standard policies and upholding his/her familiarity with tarrifs and licenses.
- Working with the associates and members of the fiscal unit of the organization and upholding the stock list of the commodities and trade goods.
- Studying, examining and revising debt and security papers and creating and developing programs for the import section of the organization.
- Making sure that all these import programs are in agreement with the accepted rules and regulations of the organization.
- Formulating and organizing presentations that are to be referred to the dominant and administrative authorities of the organization.
- Working with the unit head of the organization and checking, studying and examining various methods and procedures of importation.
- Completing all other operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies.
About this Company
UTEC - United Trading and Engineering Co., is a joined stock company by El Menoufi and sons. UTEC proudly offers a team with over 30 years of experience aimed at trading and engineering consultancy for B2B manufacturing industries, whole-sales & retail markets.UTEC is...
See all Careers and Jobs at United Trading & Engineering Company