- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Using object oriented analysis and design to turn pre-agreed development tasks and requirements into scalable architecture.
- Use-case/story writing for functional requirements
- User story estimating
- Iteration planning
- Documentation of certain key areas of the system
- Coding this architecture to pre-agreed standards.
- Running regular code reviews with junior developers
- Tracking & updating user story status during iterations
- Report on progress in weekly tech-team meeting.
- Facilitate daily scrums
- Manage release process
- Lead maintenance of live release
- Testing the completed code.
- Ensure code test coverage meets agreed levels
- Working with the accessibility and QA consultants to launch new releases and updates to project stakeholders
- Responsible for back end development of all web products
- Manage, maintain and update complex custom code in order to increase maintainability, performance and scalability as well as meet business needs
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs, implement enhancements
- Provide QA testing for new code deployments
- Rapidly prototyping software solutions for evaluation and user testing
- Incorporating best practices like test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code, and fast PHP to a high standard in a timely and scalable way.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Media Production
About this Company
Spree is an innovative large startup company in the media and marketing technologies field , we are starting big and taking the Egyptian market as a core.
See all Careers and Jobs at Spree
Our vision is to support end consumers with latest technologies that can help them to manage there daily financials...