Senior Quality Control Engineer
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyze requirements; designing, documenting, and executing tests for all changes.
- Provide fully tested software modules for software level integration in a timely manner.
- Design, plan, create, execute, and provide test reports.
- Observe and evaluate the execution of Customer acceptance test activities.
- Identify and document problems and issues, providing specific guidance on root-cause and remediation.
- Supporting existing and continually developing the automated test platform in a Ruby environment
- Support existing and continuing to develop a continuous testing environment across the SDLC
- Writing test plans, test cases and test scripts and executing them manually and automatically
- Collaborating with product owners and software developers to define the testing requirements and execution strategies for specific projects
- Measuring and ensuring the continual improvement of the performance and outcomes of testing
- Experience testing in Agile Development or Rapid Application Development Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and create test plans and test cases from business requirements and technical specifications
- Black box / Manual testing and Automation Testing
- Apply Client-side (GUI), Server-side (API's, Web Services), and Database components testing techniques;
- Strong experience in Smoke, Functional, Regression, Load, Performance, and User Acceptance (UAT) testing;
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
About this Company
Link TSP is an Egyptian Information Technology Solution Provider offering offshore software development services to enterprises worldwide. Since its inception in 2001,
See all Careers and Jobs at Link TSP
We focuse on one basic principle "Maximize leverage" by generating savings in cost, increased...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.