- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
We are looking for candidates with an exceptional track record of performance as a digital marketing manager. The successful candidate will be joining a regional digital marketing agency based in Jordan, which is opening its presence in Cairo, Egypt. Successful candidate will have the support of team in Jordan and Egypt to produce the best results.
Here is the full description of roles and responsibility:
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Create online media plans for clients and execute them
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, social media campaigns, and optimize user experience.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners if found
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Inbound Marketing duties:
- Commission relevant team to produce rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Here is a list of the required for this role:
- 8+ experience as a digital marketing manager/director
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of high performing campaigns against ROI
- Deep knowledge of various digital marketing strategies
- Has successfully managed inbound marketing campaigns
- Has in-depth experience in SEO, SEM, Display Ads, CRO, Email marketing and any other useful platforms
- Ability to work within a team
About this Company
To stand out among marketing agencies in Jordan, we strive to give our clients the best digital marketing practices. We believe that success is in the integration of digital marketing strategies with one another.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mash World
Our clients’ websites, social media platforms,...