- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,000 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
Outdoor sales representative :
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Open new Clint and area .
- Follow up Clients .
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Accepts the syrians
About this Company
International Marketing Center (I.M.C.) was founded in Cairo by Mr Sharif Eldin Yousef in 1975.
See all Careers and Jobs at imc
His main objective at that time was to import only quality stationery products to Egypt in order to set the basis for its future co-operations on exclusive agency basis.