- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Very Very fast in development and delivery.
- Clean Coder (Indent Tabs NO Space) with Clear Documentation
- Minimum 2-year experience with Android Development applications.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Experience in dealing with (databases), (web services, XML, JSON), (Media) and (Animation).
Familiar with Tools & Technology:
About this Company
ExaServe is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, ExaHost and ClouDEX is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, ExaServe offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly increasing...