- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Clean Coder (Indent Tabs NO Space) with Clear Documentation.
- Minimum 2-year experience with Android Development applications.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience in dealing with (Java native, android studio).
- Experience in dealing with (databases), (web services, XML, JSON), (Media) and (Animation).
- Very Very fast in development and delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Familiar with Tools & Technology:
About this Company
ExaServe is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, ExaHost and ClouDEX is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, ExaServe offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly increasing...