- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
looking for a PHP Developer with experience on Laravel frameworks responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. also, be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Summary of role:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising.
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects / improvements.
- Test and deploy functional projects / improvements.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Very Very fast in development and delivery.
- Clean Coder (Indent Tabs NO Space) with Clear Documentation.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Previous 1-3 Years’ experience of PHP, Laravel frameworks.
- Experience of Other frameworks would be a plus.
- Understanding of web technologies (FTP, browsers, Hosting, Domains, Backup, SSL).
- Basic know how On Shell Command, Server Configurations, Apache, MYSQL.
- Utilize a wide range of development techniques and new technology.
- Familiar with data management.
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Familiar with Tools & Technology:
- FileZilla or equivalent
- Notepad++, sublime Text or equivalent Editors
About this Company
ExaServe is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, ExaHost and ClouDEX is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, ExaServe offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly increasing...