- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Tabah Futures Initiative was established in 2016 as a research and praxis unit dedicated to providing its clientele with timely and relevant analysis, knowledge and clear thinking on local, regional and global trends at the intersection of religion and the public space, enabling them to engage with the future implication of those shifts.
- The role of Research Assistant will work in close proximity to Research Analysts and the Head of TFI on all aspects of work related to the unit. We are looking for someone who has an interest in issues at the nexus of religion and the wider world and thinks critically and analytically about current affairs. Currently, we are focused on the Arab world though not restricted to it.
- This is a full time role based in Cairo, Egypt.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Head and Research Analysts in all aspects of their research.
- Assist and support the various phases of survey projects from instrument design, data analyses and report drafting to launch and post launch activities.
- Collect and analyse information from various sources, including journal databases, libraries, online resources, interviews, meetings and seminars.
- Compile and draft reports, briefs, analyses of books and articles.
- Review and check data, footnotes, references, bibliographies and chronologies.
- Attend meetings and write summary reports of internal/external conferences and symposiums.
- Assist in executing the logistical organization of events and symposiums, including drafting invitations, travel arrangements, sending invitations.
- Coordinate the publication process, including editing, copy editing, translation and typesetting.
- Coordinate the production and printing of our publications.
- Manage the upkeep of our blog, oversee our social media accounts, and draft mailing list announcements.
- Lead communications, correspondence and respond to requests between the department and other internal departments (Finance, Initiatives, IT, etc) and external contacts and client-el.
- Assist in maintaining our database of contacts.
About this Company
مؤسسة طـابـة هي مؤسسة غير ربحية تسعى إلى تقديم مقترحات وتوصيات لقادة الرأي لاتخاذ نهج حكيم نافع للمجتمع بالإضافة إلى إعداد مشاريع تطبيقية تخدم المثل العليا الخالدة لدين الإسلام وتبرز صورته الحضارية المشرقة؛ ومن خلال ذلك نضع مقاييس جديدة ومعايير قِيَميّة لأنظمة العمل...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabah Foundation