- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Advansys ESC are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager with proven experience in delivering medium size IT projects in a multicultural environment.
The candidate must have:
- Sufficient level of technical background (IT operations) to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Responsible for managing several concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- Leading and managing medium-large enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the team scope.
- At a team level, playing a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
- Develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort to achieve the project goals within designated project constraints.
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports and action items; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; drafting vendor delivery policies; monitoring the budget and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Managing/aligning all project stakeholders (customer, vendors/suppliers, departments/employees) and maintaining relationships with them.
- Team Management – Ensuring that all team members understand the scope of the project as well as what they are individually responsible for.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC