- Bsc Degree (any)
- HR diploma is strongly preferable
- The recruitment specialist must be organized and detail-oriented.
- The individual must have excellent English / Arabic oral and written communication skills.
- Additionally, computer and Internet proficiency are important.
- The recruitment specialist must be able to work well independently but must also work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of hiring laws is vital.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in examining procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate quarter plans.
- Knowledge of recruitment policies and retention issues.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or students.
About this Company
SEKEM was founded with the idea of sustainable development and giving back to the community. The vision that brought Dr. Ibrahim Abouleish to dig the first well in the vast desert land still resounds in SEKEM’s approach of conducting business. Like a compass, our vision,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sekem