- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PR & E Marketing
- Develop and sustain relationships within the corporate, community, media and philanthropic sectors.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of a Public Relations and E-Marketing Plan for the organization through managing social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn) accounts, which requires regular posting and tracking of campaigns.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) regularly follow up with site engineers to make a success story (photos + video) before completion of each project.
- Regularly follow up with clients to get letter of appreciation after each project.
- Build new and stronger relationships with media to include: magazines, newspaper, universities and trade publications.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Develop campaigns and events with creative design concepts, write copy and work with appropriate vendors on all sales & marketing brochures, Visitor Guide, and other marketing collateral and materials and print media.
- Manage the organizational website, ensuring regular addition of new and relevant material.
- Manage media relations, pursue positive publicity, and coordinate targeted advertising in appropriate media.
- Support campaign and organization spokespeople through the development of social media messaging, briefing notes and act as a social media spokesperson.
- Support Sales manager & team to achieve top performance.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by GM.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Make booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for GM.
- Manage and maintain GM' schedules.
- Updates and maintains phone lists for GM.
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Execute any other duties appropriate to the grade as directed by GM.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
2007:- Concrete Surgeons (SC) was incorporated in the United Arab OF Emirates under the name of AlRaya for Technical Contracting.
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Surgeons
2008:- The Company was succeeded in implementing a project for Dubai Road and Transportation Authority (RTA) in Dubai Maritime City with the...