- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Overview of Quality Management Section:
- Ensure all completed development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution and issue tracking.
- Ensure development deliverables meet documented requirements, use cases and minimum usability standards.
- Track and report on product issues and readiness.
- Company Quality Assurance (Audit Role)
- Perform audits of ITG’s departments’ adherence to QCPs.
- Report variances to management.
- Make recommendations for remediation.
General Statement of Duties:
- The QA Officer is responsible for ensuring ITG’s portfolio of software products meet the established standards of quality including functionality, reliability, usability and performance by designing, developing and executing test plans and procedures.
- Develop and review test requirements, test plans, test matrices, and test suites for ITG Software products.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
- Identify conditions where a software system could fail and build test scenarios.
- Work closely with development teams to triage and isolate problem areas in multiple applications.
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with Developers and Professional Services colleagues to resolve reported issues.
- Identify and report software defects to development teams via bug tracking system.
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns; adhere to team priorities and work well in an integrated developer/tester environment.
- Become a subject matter expert on existing and new features ensuring they can be fully and thoroughly tested; review logs for troubleshooting and create new and update existing test cases.
- Ensure High Quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, bug cases, automation plans, and documented results.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
- Knowledge and application of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Hands on experience working in teams that utilize Software Development Lifecycles.
- Experience building effective tests targeting multiple application layers (db, app, gui, api).
- Experience working in Agile Development environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English / Arabic).
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter.
- Knowledge and experience with build and release management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to follow and execute instructions.
- Experience in eLearning applications.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management (DMS) systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Completed 1st year or more of QA stations with positive performance reviews or 1+ year of other relevant work experience.
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.