- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assesses and organizes logistics in terms of transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of relief items and establishes proper warehousing and recording systems including assets
- Establishes a detailed procurement program plan to determine appropriate specifications of required items, according to established guidelines and procedures and in coordination with Supply Management Service (SMS)
- In cooperation with SMS, prepare for receipt of international shipments, and liaises with competent authorities for tax exemptions, port clearances, etc. and the timely delivery of relief items to the beneficiaries
- Liaises and keeps close contacts with Smartec's implementing partners involved in program implementation and assists them in all matters pertaining to logistics and procurement
- Carries out regular trips to ensure and be relieved that the material forwarded to customers/projects has been received and properly accounted for at their destinations, and in case of loss or damage follow up with clearing agents, shipping and insurance companies
- Come up with methods of stock control, closely monitors warehousing management, and regularly submits situation reports on stocks, equipment and pre-positioned goods
- Undertakes other duties as required.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Consumer Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Smartec is a distribution company with a focus on high levels of technical and customer support based in Cairo, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Technology
Smartec is growing its revenue slightly above the industry average and exceeds the industry best practice.